About the Act
Meet the Wenches
Will Wash for Food
Sorry, the only thing open right now is Sheila's bloomers, but keep
checking... We'll have the store ready for business soon... *
Since the wenches obviously don't make money actually doing
laundry, they have decided to try other ways to make a living. (Stop
that. That's not what we are implying!)
Welcome to the official Washer Well Wench virtual souvenir stand.
The more you buy, the happier the wenches will be and everyone knows...
"Always keep your wench happy!"
|Items under $5.
(From our "cheapskate" catalog.)
- Wench ButtonsFor a tip of $2 or more, you
can show your support of (or obsession with) the Washer
Well Wenches by proudly wearing one of these spiffy 2 1/4"
buttons. Some of the various sayings include:
- Forget the clothes! Wash the Rogue!
- Forget the clothes! Wash the Man!
- Just because I do your dirty laundry doesn't make
me your wench!
- G marks the spot.
- Is it Trash Day?
- It's not our fault if your kids get the jokes.
- Proud to get dirty with the Washer Well Wenches.
- Mommy and Daddy let me watch...
- Yes, they are real.
- If you're dirty and you know it, find a wench!
- I've been getting dirty with the Washer Well Wenches.
- I'd rather be wench pressed.
- We clean dirty laundry, not minds.
- I saw them up close!
- Washer Well Wenches like it DIRTY!
- 2002 New Worlde Tour
- Willa! Willa! Willa! Willa! Willa! Willa! Willa! Willa!
- I'm going to the tavern!
- If we're gonna do your laundry, you gotta take off
- Official Washer Well Wench
- Three years is poultry.
- It's an inside joke.
- Get your own!Your momentary lapse of brilliance has
- Doesn't every woman want a really big rooster?
|Items under $20 but more expensive than $5.
(From our "more money than a cheapskate, but still not
necessarily a big spender" catalog.)
- T-ShirtsFor a tip of $10 or more you can
s how your support of (or obsession with) the Washer Well
Wenches by proudly wearing one of these (various sized)
T-Shirts. Various sayings and some even have pictures...
- Willa's Pillasseepy
seepy? Coming soonly...
|Items of Other Prices.
(From our "items of other prices" catalog.)
DollsFor a tip of $15 or more you can show
your support of (or obsession with) the Washer Well Wenches
by proudly displaying a handmade, one-of-a-kind polymer
clay figure of your favorite (or least favorite, we don't
mind) wench. Or even John-Paul (he doesn't mind, either,
which is why he's always in trouble).
* Yes, there will really be Washer Well Wench merchandise for sell on
this site and, hopefully, at most of the festivals we perform at. (Some
events do not allow acts to sell items without paying to also be merchants.)
If you have any suggestions on wench-appropriate (whatever that means)
items we should offer, feel free to drop us a note. Keep in mind, though,
that any ideas you give us (thank you!) that we use and which make
us filthy rich (we have half of that done already) beyond our wildest
dreams won't necessarily help you at all since we are quite stingy with
our money. So, in other words, don't give us any suggestions unless you
are giving us permission to steal your idea and run with it.